Manager – Procurement
|Job Title||Manager – Procurement|
|Reporting Manager||General Manager – Procurement|
This position will support GM – Procurement in
• Project procurement activities
Main Task & Responsibilities:
- Identify and qualify sources for materials, supplies and equipment
- Prepare and issue purchase orders, monitor and manage work in process, time schedules and cost issues to meet material and supply needs.
- Prepare and submit specifications to vendors participating in the bidding for the supply of materials and equipment. Establish annual vendor contracts with pricing, quality levels, terms, etc.
- Identify suppliers that are cost effective and efficient while minimizing the number of vendors for repetitive purchases of materials and supplies.
- Ensure compliance to all internal and external requirements affecting the launch of new programs.
- Prepare cost benefit analysis and recommendation prior to vendor selections and equipment purchases taking into consideration quality, price and expected life.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate fulfilling following criteria would be given preference
- B.E (preferably Mechanical or Electrical)
- Minimum 12-15 years of related experience in Steel industry (Blast Furnace, Sinter Plant & Coke Oven)
Apply for this job